Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TEEEEEEEEEEEBOWWWWWWW


This morning my mom and I had a long discussion on why we both appreciate Tim Tebow.  The man is a WINNER and that's my favorite quality in all athletes.  He makes the guys around him better and somehow the Broncos have lifted themselves from last to first under the leadership of Tebow.
Some people have a problem with him because he expresses his faith outwardly, people are afraid to hear about his relationship with God but I want everyone to know that I think this expression is phenomenal.  Good for him!  As long as he keeps winning, and I believe he will, he can say whatever he wants and I'm just glad he's talking about faith and responsibility in this world of players shooting themselves and getting arrested and taking enhancement drugs.

So I personally would like to give my stamp of approval to Tim Tebow (though it means nothing to anyone).  Keep on keeping on sir!  You just may convert me to a Broncos fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment