Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello World!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.  So I decided today to start a sports blog where I can vent all my frustrations and worries about the sports world.  Just so you get to know who I am as a sports fan, I was a two sport Varsity athlete at Jesuit High School in Portland, OR.  Since graduating in 2004 I moved to Long Beach, CA to study media at CSULB and have kept up with all the teams who I love.  If you're curious about my favorite teams in various sports you can check out my links section on the right side of the page.  In the coming weeks we will discuss my frustrations with the BCS, the NBA, the games I enjoy in college Basketball and many other topics as I see fit.  So I hope you enjoy and tell all your friends to come on by and read!!!  Welcome to "200 Shots Per Day"!

Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment